The Power of Google In Your Organization
- Do you have control over your organization's communications?
- Does your current email system meet all your needs?
- Can your calendars, contacts and email be easily accessed anywhere?
- Are you jury-rigging old and new tech to get business done?
- Is your organization spending a fortune every month on email hosting?
- Are you getting a ton of spam in your inbox?
There Is A Better Way
Stop settling for outdated and clumsy systems. Now for around $50 per employee per year (free for non-profits!) your organization can have the power of Google at its disposal. Once the dust settles from the migration, you will have a fully integrated system for mail, contacts and calendars. You will also have the option to use a file sharing service (Google Drive) on top of it. Basically everything you could do ten years ago with a local server can now be done securely online.
How We Get You There
The process of migration can be very tricky and time consuming from a technical standpoint. Your current environment plays a huge role in the process, but we will guide you every step of the way. From the back-end preparations to the data transfer and from device configuration to employee training.
For simplicity we separate things into two different project types; Google Apps & Google Drive respectively.
Why? Because in our experience we have found that most organizations need their email, contacts & calendars moved first. In fact many do not need to use Google Drive right away, or at all. We can of course do both, but give you the option of staggering the migrations to avoid unneeded complexity.